Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Visit with Family

I asked my family to come over yesterday to help me with some stuff around the house. I haven't been feeling very well, pretty sore, and light headed. I need to be more consistant with my iron pills, and well, I can't really do anything about the soreness, except taking more tylonol. My feet and hands have been a little swollen lately too, so I'm just not up to par.

Well, my awesome family... my mom, my dad, my stepmom, and my sister all came over, and cleared out the spare room, and took down the shelves, and everything. They helped with laundry, and dishes, and spackled the spare room to get it ready to paint. I am so very thankful to have such a great family that will come and do work like that for me.

Chrissy went out in the rain with Gabey, and this time I joined them. It was nice and refreshing. We didn't get pictures, but Gabey got rain shoes on, and his umbrella, and splashed in the puddles, with my dad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: