Search This Blog

Sunday, October 09, 2005

new excercise bike- yahoooo

WOOHOOO!
we just won a kathy ireland recumbent excercise bike on ebay!!
we're going to pick it up tomorrow!
i am sooooo psyched!

i made us get regular bikes earlier in the summer, and am sooo out of shape, i can't really even ride. the bike seat with the toddler sitting in it behind me, and the huge hills on my block are just too much right now. i've only ridden a few times, and felt like i was going to have a heart attack. i would stop and play with the baby, hoping no one noticed i was so totally out of breath.

i'm going to work out this winter on this cool new bike, and then i'll be ready when spring comes to go on the bike rides that made me want to get the bikes in the first place.

wish me luck- well, wish me stamina!

1 comment:

Christine said...

You can do it!!! Stick with it!!! I am right there with ya.