Search This Blog

Saturday, October 08, 2005

My wonderful neighbor, and her awesome food :):)


I live in a double, and a new little family moved in next door this spring. And the girl is just the nicest thing. She has one little baby about 9 months old, and is pregnant with her second, about 4 months along (pretty rough on her)
we chat between the porches, and over the summer, I gave her some clothes for her little one. Well, we got to talking one day, and she asked if I would ever try Arabic food, and I'm like, we'll try anything. :):)

so, she's been popping over bringing the most tasty plates of food. She says she tends to make too much, so she brings us what is left! What a sweetie! Her food is awesome! We've had something like a baklava, a lasagna type thing, spinach pies, stuffed cabbage, and chicken on a pita type thing. It's always just a perfect amount for my hubby and me, and the baby. What a blessing for us, as I LOATHE to cook!

I'm racking my brain to think of nice things to do for her. LOL.
last night, I had gabey color a picture, to put with the plates to give back.
it said, "we love your yummy food"

I think I'll give her a nice smelling bath gel. I know when you have a little one, almost the only thing you can do to get away and relax is to take a hot shower. LOL.

No comments: