Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2005

Cool shoes...um, they're on the wrong feet!



So, today, I totally put my son's shoes on the wrong feet. LOL.

We were going on the porch to hang out, and since it's cooler out now, we can't go barefoot. I whipped on the shoes like a pro.... and didn't realize until we came back inside, that they were on the WRONG FEET!

We've had a wonderful weekend. Gabey got to hang out with his Auntie Chrissy, while Jeff and I went out on a Sweetest Day date.



We went to the mall and did Build a Bear. When the time came to put the hearts inside the bear, we kissed eachother's hearts. I got an adorable butterscotch bear, and some outfits and shoes, and he got a cool dog, and a basketball outfit, and tennies, and another outfit. Then we went putputting at the indoor place at the mall, which is just the coolest. Everything is blacklight! We glowed.

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon cleaning up Sally doll, and washing her clothes. I handwashed them with Johnson's baby wash so they'd smell nice. I'll post a picture in the next post of Sally in her dress, and a clip in her hair.
Gabey loved Jeff's dog, and kisses it. Jeff's stressed, because Gabey always wants to touch and kiss it with messy hands and face. LOL. I had to wash another stuffed dog he has because Gabey made the fur all hard from playing with it all messy.

Today, it's been really nice outside, and the midges that have plagued our neighborhood are finally going away, so i swept the bug carcasses off the porch, and the cobwebs (with the unluckier bugs in them) off the porch ceiling. AND, we're finally able to enjoy our porch again. Gabey and I hung out in the back yard, and did our chalk drawings. I have requests every time for "tvuck"? "cah"? and i also drew a long huge train, that he kept crawling on, saying, "choo choo!"
We went for a walk up the street and down, and looked at leaves, and flowers and trees. We saw 2 helicopters "coptoo", and heard the dogs, and birds, and squirrels, and saw cats, and cars, and boats. He was doing a running commentary as we walked. I blew bubbles when we got back, and he raced through them back and forth. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. :)

No comments: