Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Coughing

I had to keep Gideon home from Gabey's apointment at the Clinic today. His cough is just too bad. I don't want him to get worse, and I don't want any of the kids there to catch his cough.
So, it's Valentine's Day. Jeff is at the Clinic with Gabey for him to get his LP with MTX and Vincristine. It's weird not being with them, but it's better this way.
I woke to a balloon, a pretty purple crocus, candle, red glass dish, and a HUGE box of chocolates!! Can you imagine? I'll take pics later, right now, Jeffie has the camera with him.

Later today, Jeffie and I will go out, and Chrissy will spend time with the kids. I'm looking forward to that.

Here are some pics from the past few weeks....

Gideon's Dr. Appt. on Sat. I took him in to have them listen to his cough...
Here is Gabey in the cubby!
Photobucket

Then we went to the mall! Southpark is just so cool, they recently renovated, and the whole place is so posh.
Poor Gabey missed out on a whole year of riding in these cars. He was so excited to go in one.
Photobucket

Cutie Giddy at the mall.
Photobucket

Gabey running on the mall hill.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gideon can go in the megasaucer already!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He just looks so cute in all his outfits!!
Photobucket

No comments: