Search This Blog

Saturday, February 17, 2007

OOO a Grape!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Frappie tried grapes yesterday, mmmm, sweet! She's soooo picky. I've given her fruits and veggies to try, and she's nibbled at one orange, and the grapes, and one tomato. Everything else, she gives it a sniff, and just hops away.

I ran out of my Lofty's pillow treats for her, and went to 3 stores looking. I must have gotten them at Walmart, I should have gone there first. LOL.

Well, I'm back to picking her up, she's just got to get used to it. I have to be able to handle her, so I can brush her and stuff. She's just great once she's in my lap. I also put her in the playpen with us in the living room. Hey, it was just sitting in the basement, so I decided we might as well use it, until I can get the little gate pen for her.

No comments: