Search This Blog

Monday, December 03, 2007

Coffee Filters

Gabey and I did a craft the other day with coffee filters and food coloring. It was fun, and Gabey really got into it. I decided to do it for the kids in Sunday School, and that was a great success. We had them dry out, and glued them to paper with ribbon, to make them look like ornaments.

This is such an easy peasy craft. You just need to fold up the coffee filter and dip the corners into the food coloring (I added a little water to the food coloring, but I don't think you have to.)
They dry really fast, and look like tye die. You can put them on cards, or whatever you want. I thought about putting a doilie over them, to look like stained glass.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: