Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chopped

I have totally pushed my hair to the limit this month. Yikes. It's been like a compulsion. I've been trying to get my old blonde back, and have been just coloring and coloring. It keeps looking too orangy, and now it looks like banana creme pie at the roots. I have to leave it this way for a while, or my hair won't make it. It's been colored 4 times in 2 months, woooaaah. I can't believe I got so nuts. I just didn't want to walk around with orange hair.

Then, I got it into my head to cut it, and man, did I chop it. I like it this way, and it's been fun to style. I pulled it to either side and just started cutting on an angle, and then layered it too. Luckilly, I have wavy hair, so it doesn't really show the chop job, it just looks puffy, LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: