Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nice Drive

We had a really good day today. Gabey felt so much better, and was playing around. He and I did stamps, and stickers, and hung out in the back yard for a while.
When Jeff got home, we ate and then went for a really nice drive through the park. We stopped at one of the lakes, and walked around. It was so cool to see Gabey trotting around on the path enjoying himself so much. He's getting his energy back, I'm so thankful. His muscles seem a little weaker, and that's one of the side effects of the one med he's getting. Sometimes, when he's going up the stairs, or getting up from a crouching position, he just seems to lose his strength. I'm hoping that clears up soon.
On the way home we stopped to get the East Coast Custard, but the line stretched all the way to the street, so we decided to just pop in McD's for ice cream instead. We got through the window, and got ice cream, and Gabey who had dozed off, popped up, and said, "I want chicken nuggets and fry fries." So, we went around again, LOL.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm with Gabey...nuggets and fries for me too! :)

~Kristi

Shari said...

LOL!