Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Dad's Wonderful Donation

My dad has had a braid down his back for years, and yesterday, he pulled it into a braid, and had my stepmommy cut it all off, so he could donate it to Locks of Love!!!
I tear up just writing this! I'm so proud of him! He was praying so hard for Gabey, and told God that he would do this, and the next day was when we got the results that Gabey's leukemia cells were now less than 1%.
He believes with all his heart that it was God's way of telling him that He was pleased with Daddy's decision.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a collage he made up after he cut his hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( Happy tears. That's so sweet.

~ jen

Kristi said...

Shari, that's sweet. And yes, happy tears, I'm sure.

~Kristi