Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2006

Wonderful impromptu lunch with Angi

I had my physical therapy today, and I'll be doing that for another 4 or so weeks. She gave me some exercises to do to strengthen some of the muscles in my back and stuff to help support my shoulder joint better. In addition to these exercises, I really have to discipline myself to limit my computer time, and video game time. I think that's contributing to the shoulder tenseness and pain, wah. Mommy, do I have to?
Gabey and I were at Walmart, and we ended up in line one person behind my good friend, Angi, (subliminal addition here- go visit www.super-babies.com) and we went to McDonald for lunch and some great chat. Gabey had an awesome time with Angi's girls, Aryanna, and Justine. I was so happy that we got to hang out, what nice surprise.

No comments: