Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wrong is Wrong

My brother Joe, had this link on his blog, and I am so thankful to have been able to read it. I am linking it here, so you can read it. I haven't been able to read the entire article, but I bookmarked it, so I could read the rest.
http://www.oca.org/RHArticle.asp?SID=15&ArticleID=175
i truly believe that abortion is wrong on all levels. i can't possibly, as a woman who has carried a child, agree with anyone taking the life of a beautiful miracle that God has put in their care. Could anyone argue that if a child was left on my doorstep, I had the right to let it die, just because it was on my property? Could anyone argue that if I wanted to let my two year old die because he hindered my freedom as a woman, I would have that right? Why is it that the minute (no, not even the minute anymore) a baby is out of a woman's body they have their own rights, but not before? That's shameful. Everyone jumps on the minute cases of "what if", but we're letting the rest of the people slide by with MURDER on those little what if's. We're allowing ourselves to be led by the media, and pro-ANYTHING, and not by GOD HIMSELF.
Mark 10:14b"Suffer the little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not, for of such is the Kingdom of God."
Matthew 18:5-6 "and whoso shall receive one such little child in My name receiveth me. but whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea......10. Take heed, that ye despise not one of these little ones, for I say unto you. That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in Heaven."
Wrong is wrong. Abortion is wrong.
I took a sociology class, and an ethics class in college, and it bugged me so much that the Professors would teach the "oh well, this is justifiable under this or that circumstance". No, sin is sin, sometimes people do sin unknowingly, sometimes they do sin because they think they have to, or don't see any other way out, but it's still sin. God doesn't say, well, you stole x because you had to, it's not sin. God is just, and calls it sin no matter what the motive or situation. God is merciful, and will forgive sin, but we have to realize that it is sin, and turn to God for forgiveness.

No comments: