Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Broke down in a Giant Eagle parking lot.



ok, this was us last night, sitting in the giant eagle parking lot, BROKE DOWN, lol. Jeff went into the store, and left the car part way on, I thought it was all the way on, the lights were on and stuff. I think he thought it would keep the heater on. Well, the battery died, and we couldn't get the to start. Luckilly, my dad in law was way cool, and came up and gave us a jump. I'm going to get the battery charger/tire pump, i saw in Fingerhut, so that doesn't happen again, lol.
Thank you, JoeDad!! :):)

2 comments:

The Sociologist said...

That's my dad? Looks like blurry security camera footage of Jeff's near run-in with Sasquatch.

Jeff said...

That IS footage of my near run in with Sasquatch. She put the wrong pictures up.