Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

Love all year


Valentine's Day has come and gone, but I'm thankful to have the love of family and friends, and my wonderful Father all year long. I don't ever want to take this love for granted. I have both my parents, my step parents, and parent's in law living close by. I have the best sister anyone could ask for. She's my best friend, and has been my closest friend for years. I have an attentive husband, and a cuddly, loveable toddler right in my home to love and be loved by every day. What a blessed life I lead. I have the Holy Spirit in my heart to comfort me, and help me with the decisions of everyday life. I have Him to help me talk to God, and tell Him what I really mean to say. I have Jesus as my Savior, and friend. What more could I possibly need?

Our Valentine's Day was actually more like 3 days, lol. On sunday we went to the mall and looked at presents we wanted to get eachother, and ate at the food court. Monday, Gabey got to hang out with Chrissy, while Jeff and I ate at Red Lobster and bought eachother our gifts. I got him a game and he got me earrings. Tuesday, I went up and surprised Chrissy with a balloon and teddy bear, and Gabey and I took her to Boston Market for lunch. After that, I got stuff to make for dinner, and headed home. Jeff came home with a HUGE balloon and potted daisy plant for me (he knows i'd rather have a plant i can grow, and cut flowers that will die in a week). I made fettucini alfredo with asparagus, and homemade chocolate covered strawberries. It was a normal evening, but we had some gooood food. Jeff usually comes home really late on tuesdays, so we decided not to plan anything big.

No comments: