Search This Blog

Monday, January 04, 2010

a little catchup

HAHA, here is Smokey in his Christmas Outfit. :):)

My butterflies survived for such a long time. I still have one left, his new name is Methuselah.

We just had a mini tree this year. I was looking for minimal stress.

Here's Giddy putting the stockings on his arms.

Gabey on his favorite rock at school.

Has anyone seen the movie Parenthood? (i wouldn't recommend it now, but there was a little boy in it who put a pail on his head and was banging it into the wall.) that's my giddy.

Gabey and Daddy setting up Gabey's new DSI that he got as a Christmas present from the Cleveland Clinic.

all prepped and ready for his quarterly LP and MTX treatment in the OR.

Christmas craft

Giddy did great with the crafts. We gave them as presents from them.

Giddy in his Christmas sleeper!

This is the present Gabey gave me, he's such a sweetie.





1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Enjoyed your post. Thanks for sharing.