Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What kind of SICK person thought up partial birth abortions!!!!!????

I can't even put the picture here, right to life has actual medical drawings of the partial birth abortion procedure!! I'm crying! What, because you don't pull his HEAD out, you can kill him and it's OK???

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/PBA_Images/PBA_Images_Heathers_Place.htm

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/Partial-Birth_Abortion.jpg


I am ABSOLUTELY AGAINST any form of abortion, and will be voting for pro life candidates. I DO not understand how people can care more about the PETA, and things like that, and NOT care about humans. We have digressed so far, we value animal life which has no soul MORE than human life. And don't get me started on how we value MONEY more than anything else in life.

AND what is the argument for partial birth abortions? oh, he's not a human until i pull his head all the way out?? WHAT in the name of all that's moral and right can be the justification of that?? They started out justifying abortion because they made the excuse that life doesn't start at conception, it starts at birth, but HOW can they argue that anymore? Premature infants are surviving, and flourishing, under Dr's care. Why is this even having to be discussed? What kind of people are we?

We are sacrificing our babies, just like the heathens of old, but not to a god we think of as a god... we sacrifice babies now to the god of convenience, to the god of immorality, and selfishness.

I am DONE!! I can't type anymore. I am sick, my heart is GRIEVING!

No comments: