Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Frappie's back Home

Our friend couldn't keep Frappie anymore, so we had her drop Frappie off the other day. She took such awesome care of Frappie. Frap is huge now, and looks so healthy and strong. I'm so thankful for my friend. Her family gave Frap so much love this year.

I'll put up pictures soon.

Gabey is wacko excited, and loves visiting with her. I have to watch though, as he's 4, and a boy. He thinks it's funny tossing seeds in the cage and watching her hide. I caught him chirping..."Eat frappy, eat!", and laughing like crazy. I can tell he's being a stinker when I hear him cracking up when he's by himself.

We had them put Frappie down in the basement at first, but I can't stand having her down there. It's chilly, and lonely, and I don't get down there every day. Plus, Gabey goes down there by himself, and I know he's being mischevious with her. I cleared off the kitchen table, and since we never actually use it, I'm going to have Jeffie help me put her there. I'll feel so much better having her there. Gabey won't have as easy access, but will be able to see her all the time. I'll be able to get her food and water really easilly too, and her fruits and veggies. I know the kitchen isn't an ideal place for her either, but I can't think of any other place. The rooms are too small, and there's absolutely no room in the living room. So, this will have to do for now.

No comments: