Friday, October 05, 2007
Pray that I have the baby TONIGHT!! LOL.
Ok, the Lord has a plan, and I'm waiting on that plan.
Gabey's counts were still too low to go head with the treatment, and I have another week to have the baby before we start the treatment for him. BUTTTTTT, my OB is off next week, so it would just really work so wonderfully if I could just have the baby tonight, or tomorrow. My OB could be there for the delivery, and I would have enough time to recuperate, and we could rest before we started Gabey's treatment.
I was only 2 CM dilated on Tuesday, and I haven't had that much action since then. WAAAHHH. OH well, it could still happen. :)