Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2007

Blonde in an Airplane

I've always loved blonde jokes, even now that I'm not one, I still like them. LOL.
SmileyCentral.com
an airplane was flying to it's destination, when suddenly the pilot came on the speaker, and said...
"we're sorry, but we've lost one of our engines. now, there's no need to worry, we still have 3 engines left, but unfortunately, it's going to delay us an hour."

later, he came on again, and said..."we lost another engine, no worries, we have 2 left, but that's a 2 hour delay now."

and then again, he popped on, and said..."another engine has been lost. We do have one more engine left, but I'm so sorry, it's a 3 hour delay now."


a little blonde piped up to another passenger..."if we lose another engine, we'll be up here forever!"


SmileyCentral.com

1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOL...hehehe I love those blonde jokes.

~Kristi