Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An Etsy Shop with a Big Heart


I just ran across an Etsy shop today that I was so impressed with.

The photos were gorgeous, and diverse. I added one of the photos to a treasury I was making- In Anticipation of Cool Autumn Days, and loved the premise behind the wonderful owner's shop.

Lauren Wilkie started her shop to raise money for different causes through the sale of her fine art photos. Each photo has a theme, or series, and the proceeds go to help different charities, and causes. What an honorable reason to own a shop. She has raised the bar from just being a shop owner to make money... to being a shop owner to make a difference. I applaud this effort, and wish Lauren's shop Doors and Windows all the success a compassionate world can give.





No comments: