Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Definitely Liking Etsy




Come see my shop...
It's called Mommy's Craft Box... and it's just that. Whatever craft I'm working at the time will randomly pop up there. For the most part, I focus on Hair Wrap Extensions that are Clip on, or Semi Permanent with a silicone micro bead attached. I love making feather extension clips too, and have been having some good success with that.

Here are some of my latest items for sale on Etsy...


Autumn at the Farmer's Market- Fine Art Photograph- 5 Photo Set- 4X6- Displayed on Note cards with Envelopes, Removable, and Ready to Frame



Feather Hair Wrap Extension - Clip on - Black, with Natural Feathers on an Extension clip, with a Mood Bead




Clip on Hair Wrap Extension--- Turquoise, Pink, and Purple- Star Charm- on a Tiny Extension Clip


Feather Hair Wrap Extension -Clip on-  Browns and Pink with Natural Feathers and Pink Lampwork Bead


Heart Shaped Metal Pendant Necklace on Soft Deep Brown Cord with Metal Clasp- Mood Bead, and Fairy Bells

Thanks so much for checking it out. Have fun browsing my shop, and all the other wonderful crafters on Etsy
















No comments: