Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Counting Days

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We're counting the days....
for Gabey's "Delayed Intensification" to be over, and....
for Gideon to make his appearance.

We have about a month for each.

I can't do the blog like I want, because I'm pretty uncomfortable at the computer, and can only sit here for a few minutes without getting pain in my left leg. :(
I miss my computer, and I miss my computer friends.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

((((HUGS)))) We miss you too! You said pain in your leg...is the baby on a nerve?

I love your boy's names. Little angels, aren't they? ;)

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

it's crazy to see you're getting so close to meeting Gideon!! wow ~

hugs and love from my side ~

jenb