Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

at the football game

Friday was my nephew's first football game. He's in the marching band. We had a great time. Here is my nephew, and his marching band. They did very well. I was really glad to visit with him and his mom at the game. I think we're going again this friday too. I wanted to be on the other side, lol. i'm a graduate of the rival team, and played on their marching band. HAHAHA. Gabey was so good, and had a great time. The video is hillarious. Gabey was wacko.













2 comments:

Kristi said...

What school is this? Looks big.

We're going to the Clemson/Carolina game in a few weeks. I'm excited about that. The couple we're going with are Clemson fans, but we're Carolina fans. So it's going to be fun. LOL

~Kristi

Shari said...

This was Lakewood vs. Berea. the stadium is huge because Berea High gets to use Baldwin Wallace College's stadium. We were so spoiled going to Berea High games, lol. Lakewood's stadium is really big too. They're both pretty big schools. I graduated one of 300 when i went to Berea, and i think it's still as big. i don't know how big lakewood is, but it's really big, it seems.