Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

Waking up

I've been feeling good the past few days. The weather has potential for the first time in months! Gabey and I have been outside a few times already. Very nice. He's allowed to dig now, which is his favorite outdoor activity. LOL. Gideon is an awesome baby! I don't think i'm being biased either. he's so easy to make laugh, and he LOVES people. just a very good baby. and BEAUTIFUL!!! lol. his white blonde hair is so fun, sticking up, and his huge sparkley eyes, and wonderful laugh.

we had two pieces of GREAT news just yesterday! one is a little secret until we figure out some details (no not pregnancy, LOL), but the other is ok to share!....
we won a TRIP! i'm sure it's one of those time share sales things, lol, so we're going tomorrow to get our info, and probably listen to someone trying to sell us something. BUT afterwards we'll walk out with a vacation to Orlando for jeffie and me! airfare and hotel accomodations! woohoooo! we'll have a year to do it, so i'm thinking, probably when the weather STINKS here. lol, like next Jan!

i started Facebook, so if you're on facebook, look me up. i'm a gift MONSTER. lol. i love sending their little gifts to friends. they have adorable flowers, jewelry and winnie the poohs, and cupcakes, and so many cool cyber gifts to share. lol.
(i keep it super clean though, so if i get people who have swearing or junk like that, i'll probably delete them, so don't be offended if you get deleted off my friend's list... it's not that i don't want to be your friend in real life LOL, i just can't have junk on my facebook. :):):)

I got to go to a wonderful ladies' meeting in Ashtabula over the weekend, and my sister was one of the speakers! it was so awesome! i was so encouraged, and challenged about things ranging from being a better stay at home mom, to organization, being a proverbs 31 woman, being good to my husband.
i've decided to try to make one real meal a week to start off with.... for me that's a huge feat!! everything we have besides spaghetti is processed, canned, or fast food. this week, i'm going to try a pot roast!! my friend taught me how, so i'm going to tackle it on friday!! woohooo! i've decided that if i can get a few simple recipes that i'm good at, it will be so much better for us. i can do it every week if i want, and if i can learn to use my crock pot, i'll be set, and we won't be forced to stop at McDonalds all the time. :)

No comments: