Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Audrey Hepburn


I always loved Audrey Hepburn, but just recently started reading her biographies, and looking into more of her videos.


I never realized what a truly classy woman she was, on the inside as well as outside. I mean, I've always thought she was a flawless beauty, and loved her in Funny Face, and My Fair Lady, but I never knew about her private life, and what a great woman she was.

I am looking forward to continuing my study of her life, and movies. I just watched a great biography on her last night, and am in 3 books, plus a book on Givenchy style.


2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

She does indeed have a timeless grace and beauty that made her an icon in her time as well as now. I believe my first classic movie star crush was on Audrey Hepburn and that crush has lasted my lifetime thus far. She was an amazing woman.

Shari said...

I can totally imagine having a crush on her.