Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thank you Lord for giving me such a loving husband


My sweetie surprised me last night.
He arranged for us to go to a bed and breakfast in Niagara Falls for our anniversary! My sister is coming over tomorrow morning, and watching the baby, and we're leaving for a 2pm check in. We're staying there til sat evening and then heading back.
I love my hubbie!! LOL!
I'm going to miss the baby. but, i totally trust my sister, and know he'll be safe and happy.
OOOOO, i'm so excited. I'll write all about it, when i get back. :):)

this picture is from the last time we went to niagara falls. it was with our sunday school class. i had just found out i was pregnant with gabey. it was a lovely time, but a little limited as we were with a group. this time, it will just be us doing whatever we want to do.

No comments: