Search This Blog

Saturday, June 03, 2006

we're having an ant problem, lol. i bought some spray, and i think it's helping a bit. it started with these regular little ones, and then just recently we started seeing the huge black fast ones.

yesterday, gabey came into my bedroom, and said... "i catched a ANT!" and he came up to my bed, and put the ant on my bed!" i went wacko, and flicked it off!"

just now, gabey came in and said...." the ant is not under the train"so i followed him to his toy train in the kitchen...
i didn't see the ant, and i said "where did it go?"
and he said, "on my mouth"
and i asked..."did you EAT IT?!"
and he said, "YEAH!"
eeeewwwww!!
i held out my hand in case he still had it, and he pretended to cough on my hand...so i said "is it in your belly?" and he said "yeah!"

but i love him like crazy, my little gross anteater!

No comments: